Throughout my many years as a therapist, I can honestly say it has always felt a real privelage to help people create a higher quality of life for themselves.
I am as excited and motivated today as I was when I first began.
In all that I offer, my intention is to help people to:
My specific expertise includes:
- BWRT Advanced Practitioner.
- BWRT Master Coach.
- WSN peronailty profiling and coaching.
- being a Journey practitioner since the mid 1990's. As a result of this, I am able to use the title 'Senior Accredited Practitioner'.
over 20 years as a NLP Master Practitioner, trainer and life-coach. NLP is a long established way of exploring how our internal and external communication patterns and reference experiences shape our life. As a therapeutic process, it includes many standard hypnotherapy principles and techniques and many more valuable ways of exploring something that is holding you back in life.
- over 15 years studying with teachers of the ancient practice of self-enquiry, self-awareness and self-development
- over 20 years experience designing and running personal development workshops.
My relevant career experience also includes:
BWRT Level2 Advanced Practitioner
BA(Hons) - psychology specialism.
Graduate of the British Psychological Society.
Applied Behaviour Analysis advanced Diploma
Institute of Personnel and Development member.
Senior Accredited Journey Practitioner.
NLP Master Practitioner and INLPTA NLP Trainer Certificate (since 1996).
BBRS founder member.
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - Accredited member.
- National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors - Accredited Member.
The Journey process.
Easy access by road and rail.