Throughout my more than 20 years experience as a therapeutic practitioner and Life Coach, I can honestly say it has always felt a real privilage to help people create a higher quality of life for themselves.
I am as excited and motivated today as I was when I first began.
My specific therapeutic and coaching expertise includes:
- BWRT Advanced Practitioner.
- BWRT Master Coach.
- WSN peronailty profiling and coaching.
- Journey therapeutic practitioner since the mid 1990's. As a result of this, I am able to use the title 'Senior Accredited Practitioner'.
- over 15 years studying with teachers of the ancient practice of self-enquiry and self-awareness.
- over 20 years experience designing and running personal development workshops.
- over 20 years as a NLP* Master Practitioner, trainer and life-coach.
*NLP is a long established way of exploring how our internal and external communication patterns and reference experiences shape our life. As a therapeutic process, it includes many standard hypnotherapy principles and techniques and many more valuable ways of exploring something that is holding you back in life.
Other relevant career experience also includes:
This wealth of experience is regularly of benefit in the coaching and therapeutic support I offer.
BWRT Level2 Advanced Practitioner
BA(Hons) - psychology specialism.
Graduate of the British Psychological Society.
Applied Behaviour Analysis advanced Diploma
Senior Accredited Journey Practitioner.
NLP Master Practitioner and INLPTA NLP Trainer Certificate (since 1996).
BBRS founder member.
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - Accredited member.
The Journey process.
Easy access by road and rail.