Offering you five golden opportunities to enjoy two days of dedicated time to:
Scheduled start time is 10am and the latest finish time is 5:30pm each day.
The format is similiar in all the workshops.
Firstly establish what it is you wish to work on.
Secondly, explore what obstacles are in the way of you making progress and what you can do about it.
Finally, create solutions for change for you to put into action beyond the weekend.
All the workshops:
- Help you discover your own fresh answers to the challenges of life.
- Are practical and powerful.
- Are suited to everyday life as well as major events.
- Are designed to be participative in nature.
- Tailored to the needs of the moment.
- Contain a sprinkling of both challenge and fun.
- Include a profound opportunity for deepening self-discovery.
- Help you live more openly as the real you.
- Offer a 'safe space‘ and nurturing environment.
- Help you feel inspired and ready to take action.
When you join any of the workshops, you will be working with a small group of people in a safe and supportive environment.
Many resit the workshops again and again to gain fresh insights and fresh resourcefulness.
To find out more about Hannah visit www.hannahgoodbourn.com
The fee is £238 per person*.
Payment can be made by cheque or paypal.
The fee covers workshop fees and materials plus breaktime drinks and snacks.
Main meals are excluded.
Times and fees can alter.
Your place is only booked once you have paid.
Places are on a first paid, first reserved basis.
We keep the size of the group small to maximise the benefits to you.
You are best to book and pay early to ensure you get a place.