My specific expertise includes:
- being a Journey practitioner since the mid 1990's. As a result of this, I am able to use the title 'Senior Accredited Practitioner'.
over 20 years as a NLP Master Practitioner, trainer and life-coach. NLP is a long established way of exploring how our internal and external communication patterns and reference experiences shape our life. As a therapeutic process, it includes many standard hypnotherapy principles and techniques and many more valuable ways of exploring something that is holding you back in life.
- certificated training in Reiki 1,2 and Reiki Master and also the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
- over 15 years experience designing and running personal development workshops.
- over 15 years studying with teachers of the ancient practice of self-enquiry, self-awareness and self-development
My relevant career experience also includes:
Senior Accredited Journey Practitioner.
NLP Master Practitioner and INLPTA NLP Trainer Certificate (since 1996).
BA(Hons) - psychology specialism.
Graduate of the British Psychological Society.
Applied Behaviour Analysis advanced Diploma
Institute Of Personnel and Development member.
BBRS founder member.
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - Accredited member.
- National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors - Accredited Member.
Easy access by road and rail.
(creator of The Journey process)
All the workshops: